Random picture of the week

Random picture of the week
The Limited Edition Xbox 360 Halo 3

"Does love conquer faith?"

"In modern times of this society, the world has changed. Singapore has changed, for better or for worse."
(Faiz Azhar)
"Race does not equal religion, or does it? This is your descision. But will you go far enough to marry someone you really love even if it means having both different reigions? This is your descision."
(Colin Lai)
Reflect, think, feel
Every second, every minute, every hour
We are growing, matured we more become
Having relaintionships with other peoples of other races of other religion
I as a teen, feel the tension of love
I as a teen, have relationships with the opposite gender
I as a teen, have feelings for a girl
I am confused, depressed, and upset
I am of different race and religion
"Does love conquer faith?"